Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People

I just love audiobooks. With a commute of slightly over an hour one way five days a week I feel that I'm putting my time to good use when I'm listening to audiobooks. Over the past several years I've read some of the classics that I've always meant to read like The Jungle and Atlas Shrugged. I listened to the unabridged Official 9/11 Report. I've listened to fun books like the Sweet Potato Queen books and drama like The Kite Runner.

The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People is a book I've read before but it's one that you can read again and again and learn something new each time you read it. That's why I'm sharing this link where you can get a FREE audiobook download.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e