Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chili's Guiltless Grill - I'm In!!!

I haven't participated in a bzz campaign in awhile because I've been so busy but this was one I could pass up!!!! The new guiltless Grill contains six delicious entrees that have less than 750 calories each. There are two re-invented favorites, plus four new choices, including Guiltless Carne Asada Steak, Guiltless Cedar Plank Tilapia and a Guiltless Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Usually when you sign up you get coupons for free meals. Hey if it gets here quickly, that could be Valentine's Day dinner. Yippeee. Be sure to come back and find out how this bzz goes.

Want to become a BzzAgent? You can email me with your email and I will send you an invite. As a BzzAgent, you'll get to: Discover and try new products and services (often for free). Spread sincere word of mouth about them. Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around.

If you are afraid you will get on a mailing list then do what I do. I have set up an email account that I use anytime I need to sign up for something like mailing list for coupons, etc. This way, if there is spam then it goes there and doesn't bother your regular address. I have received lots of cool things from Bzz Agent like: Free Nights in Hotels, Free meals at Chilis (a different campaign than this one), three months of free dog food, three sonicare toothbrushes, and more. When you report your bzz you earn points on mypoints to it works really well.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e