Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Blog Contest

This is our first blog contest. We have to start small but hopefully we will be able to get companies to sponsor contests if I can generate the traffic. As many of you know, I teach Business classes and this will be an experiment for me that i will talk to my students about. Kind of a hands on learning experience. I believe that more and more companies will use bloggers to get out word of mouth advertising.

I know there are people who don't like blog contests and that's fine I just felt I should let you all know the day before I open it to everyone else.

What am I giving away? SoyJoy bars.

This sweep has two winners. Each winner will receive one box of Mango Coconut SoyJoys (a box contains 6 bars)

[url]http://thriftymaven.com/?p=427[/url]

This sweep is giving away one box of Berry Soyjoys. (a box contains 6 bars)
[url]http://2ndchance2bsil.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-blog-contest.html[/url]

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e