Monday, December 22, 2008

This Holiday Season See How Sears Can Help

Sears Posts A 146 Million Dollar Loss For Third Quartervar iamInit = function() {try{initIamServingHandler(320,211,370412

Danskin 55 cm. Core Ball, Swirl with DVD - Burst Resistant
Stamina Products Pilates Premier
The Four Agreements by Ruiz, Don Miguel
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Millman, Dan
The Mastery of Love by Ruiz, Don Miguel
A New Earth by Tolle, Eckhart
Cook With Jamie by Oliver, Jamie

This prize pack includes one of my favorite books. it's called The Four Agreements. I read this book when I was providing hospice care for Alice. It really changed my perspective. I am happy to see he also included A New Earth by Tolle, Eckhart. I just finished reding this book a couple of days ago.

I loved his blog post because he also mentioned about how Sears is working with the Heroes at Home Program As an Army mom I can't thank him enough for mentioning that program.

Check out what Chris bought at Sears and see how you can win too.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e