Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Gift That's Uniquely Yours




As a Grandma, I can say with a great deal of authority that the gift I'm hoping I will find under my tree this year will be ANYTHING with photos of my grandkids. (IMHO the most beautiful kids in the world).

I just love Shutterfly. You can create great gifts like mugs, tees, aprons, and more that would rate a TEN PLUS on the happiness scale for recipients.

This Christmas I am giving my husband several gifts I purchased from Shutterfly. One is a collage poster. I incorporated photos of some of the happy times we've spent together over the years. I also made him a mousepad with a special photo taken at our wedding. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it. He always said he loved that photo and now it will always be right there for him to see.

I've always included family photos with our cards and this year is no different. I know my Mom and Dad just love getting photos. Guess that's where I got it from.

Anyway. If you haven't already opened an account now is the perfect time. Just by joining you get 25 FREE (that's as in no cost to you) photos. Already have an account? NO PROBLEM. There are two more great deals going on right now.

You can get Free shipping on $50 with code SHIP50.

For everyone: Buy an 8x8 photo book, get 30 free 4x6 prints with code AF73-SAVE through this link. This deal is good until January 6, 2009. I love their photobooks and I recently made one with photos taken on our last vacation. We went to St. Lucia and stayed at an all inclusive resort. It was AMAZING. Now our photobook will help us treasure these memories.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e