Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OLED-Info Kodak Photo Frame Contest

Photobucket

Mother's Day is just around the corner. Have you given some thought as to what you are going to get Mom for Mother's Day? I've been toying with the idea of getting my mom a gift that only I can give her. Wouldn't it be great if the gift involved what she loves the most, her kids and grandkids? That's why I was so excited when I learned about the OLED Kodak frame.

The Kodak photo frame has a 7.6" AMOLED display, 800x480 resolution and a contrast ratio of 30,000:1 (made by CMEL). It has built-in Wi-Fi, 2GB of storage and accepts USB drives or memory cards. It's a great looking display - the best place to showcase your photos!


You can win an OLED Kodak Photo frame from OLED-Info.com.

Hurry the contest ends Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e