Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Domino’s Breadbowl Pasta

dominos Pictures, Images and Photos

When Dominos first came out with the Pasta Bowl Pizza concept I really didn't know what to make of it. Maybe it's just me but something about eating pasta on my pizza just didn't sound all that appealing to me. Talk about making hasty judgements.

I was able to try one when they had a special offer to try one FREE!!!!!!! Now I'm swearing off jumping to conclusions. I simply love Dominos Past Bowl Pizza.

I tried the Mac and Cheese Pasta bowl because I love Mac and Cheese and felt that would be the most fair way of judging if I like them. All I can say is if the rest of them taste half as good I'm a convert for life.

Domino’s Breadbowl Pasta can be purchased at any participating Domino’s, starting at $5.99. And right now, if you order online, you’ll save $1 off each Breadbowl Pasta you order!

I was thrilled when I discover that Chocolate Fingerprints will be given away a $25 Dominos Gift Card to each of her FIVE randomly chosen winners!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e