Friday, February 27, 2009

Have The Taste Of Italy Delivered

Photobucket

I just love lasagna. I love making lasagna. It’s the cleaning up after I’ve made lasagna that I’m not real fond of. That’s why I was EXCITED when I saw Amanda A Stay At Home Mom's Point Of View is giving away Pizza Hut Lasagna and breadsticks.

What? You didn’t know that Pizza Hut has lasagna now? Close your eyes. Imagine layers of lasagna noodles and real ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses smothered in Italian-seasoned meat sauce and freshly oven-baked with a layer of melted cheese. Oh I can almost smell it. How about you? Pizza Hut even brought their new Tuscani Lasagna all the way to Italy where it received rave reviews.

Come on now. You know you want it. I know I do. So check out Amanda A Stay At Home Mom's Point Of View and learn how you and your family can be sharing that lasagna soon.

Good luck! Contest ends February 27, 2009

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a2fb14dfbc5af6ea76fc149630106b4e